Invest In a Vine
Our Partner Wineries are
the Best of the Elite in Israel
Wine on the Vine allows you to connect to the land and spirit of Israel in a tangible way.
Plant grapevines in the vineyard of your choice, for yourself or in honor of a loved one, while helping Israel’s growing wine industry and fostering cutting-edge cultural and social innovation.
- Planting vines in Israel is a beautiful way to strengthen your connection to the land of Israel. Vines evoke three millennia of Jewish history in the land, the many biblical references to wine, and also strengthens Israel’s rapidly growing wine industry.
- Each vine purchase comes with a certificate, delivered to yourself or the honoree of your choice, with a personal message.
- Up to 75% of the money used to purchase vines is distributed to one of TIIF’s exclusive list of high-impact Israeli charities—charities that foster innovation, prosperity and development for all sectors of Israeli society and beyond.
- Four years after your vines are planted, you will be able to visit your chosen winery and enjoy a bottle of wine from your vine in the Holy Land with your friends and family.
- All vine purchases are tax-deductible in the U.S.
The Israel Innovation Fund (TIIF) is listed by the IRS as an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible in the United States.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owner.