Invest In a Vine
Our Partner Wineries are
the Best of the Elite in Israel
Birthright Israel began with a bold idea — offer the gift of a life-changing, 10-day trip to Israel to young Jewish adults between the ages of 18 and 26 — and in doing so, transform the Jewish future. Founded in 1999 by a remarkable group of committed Jewish philanthropists led by Charles Bronfman and Michael Steinhardt, Birthright Israel aims to strengthen Jewish identity, build a lasting bond with the land and people of Israel, and reinforce the solidarity of Jewish people worldwide.
Are you interested in seeing their mission in action? Watch this short video and get a glimpse into how we’re changing the Jewish future.
- Planting vines in Israel is a beautiful way to strengthen your connection to the land of Israel. Vines evoke three millennia of Jewish history in the land, the many biblical references to wine, and also strengthens Israel’s rapidly growing wine industry.
- Each vine purchase comes with a certificate, delivered to yourself or the honoree of your choice, with a personal message.
- Up to 75% of the money used to purchase vines is distributed to one of TIIF’s exclusive list of high-impact Israeli charities—charities that foster innovation, prosperity and development for all sectors of Israeli society and beyond.
- Four years after your vines are planted, you will be able to visit your chosen winery and enjoy a bottle of wine from your vine in the Holy Land with your friends and family.
- All vine purchases are tax-deductible in the U.S.
The Israel Innovation Fund (TIIF) is listed by the IRS as an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible in the United States.
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owner.